The annual general meeting in InDex Pharmaceuticals Holding was held on Wednesday 1 June 2022. The following resolutions, amongst others, were passed at the general meeting:
– The annual general meeting resolved to adopt the income statement and balance sheet and the group’s income statement and balance sheet for the financial year of 2021.
– The annual general meeting resolved, in accordance with the board of directors’ proposal, that no dividend will be paid for the financial year of 2021.
– The annual general meeting resolved to grant discharge of liability for the members of the board of directors and the managing director for the financial year of 2021.
– In accordance with the nomination committee’s proposal, the annual general meeting resolved that the board of directors shall consist of six ordinary members without deputies.
– The required majority was not obtained to implement a long-term incentive programme for board members: As a result of some investors voting against Linc AB’s proposal, the required majority was not obtained to implement a long-term incentive programme for board members.
InDex Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical development company that focuses on immunological diseases where there is a great need for new treatment options. The company’s main asset is Cobitolimod, a drug candidate that is in the late clinical development phase for the treatment of ulcerative colitis – a chronic inflammation of the colon. The company has also developed a platform of patent-protected substances that can potentially be used in the treatment of various immunological diseases.
Disclaimer: HC Andersen Capital receives payment from Index Pharmaceuticals for a DigitalIR/Corporate Visibility agreement.