Second quarter (April-June 2022)
Significant events in the second quarter
- Idogen receives approval from the Norwegian Medicines Agency, NoMA, for a clinical phase 1/2a study with the IDO 8 program.
- Idogen strengthens the organization with key competencies for the clinical development phase.
Significant events in the period
- Idogen submits an application for clinical trial with IDO 8 to the Norwegian Medicines Agency, NoMA.
- Idogens presented the company’s tolerogenic cell therapy platform at the 5th Antigen-Specific Immune Tolerance Summit.
- Idogen enters into an agreement with Vator Securities AB regarding the assignment as Certified Adviser from 15 May.
- Idogen’s rights issue raise MSEK 41 after issue costs.
- Idogen receives approval from the Swedish Medical Products Agency to start its clinical phase 1/2a study for IDO 8.
Significant events after the end of the period
- Idogen brings together scientific advisors at the ISTH 2022 scientific conference in London.
- Idogen’s CEO Anders Karlsson leaves for a new assignment and Christina Herder is appointed acting CEO
- Idogen convene major owners for election to Board
- Idogen invite to an Extraordinary General Shareholder Meeting on September 6
- No other significant events occurred after the end of the period that affected the results or financial position.
Disclaimer: HC Andersen Capital receives payment from Idogen for a DigitalIR/Corporate Visibility agreement.