HC Andersen Capital is calling digital and financial minds and we’re looking for a Norwegian-speaking student worker!
Job Title: Norwegian-speaking Digital Team Member
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
HC Andersen Capital (HCA) is a Scandinavian Investor Relations-oriented company with a focus to digitalize and democratize the relationship between companies and investors. Through live digital investor events, commissioned research, ESG advisory, IR advisory, digital AGM’s and Digital Marketing services we engage investors in a new way.
We aim at providing Investor Relations as a service – IRaaS. You reach new and existing investors through social media-distributed digital events and equity research building understanding and investor trust.
Our mission is to digitize the relationship between publicly traded companies and investors. We work for companies that want more visibility in the market among both private and institutional investors.
We are currently seeking a Norwegian-speaking student to join our Digital team and help us enter the Norwegian market. In this role, you will be responsible for digitalizing our Investor Relations process and driving innovation in the team.
Your energy and passion for digitalizing Investor Relations are the most crucial thing (hire for attitude) – Grades are less important. As a member of our digital team, you will be at the core of HCA’s business. Without a strong digital team, we cannot succeed in today’s market.
- Digitalize our Investor Relations process and improve communication with investors in the Norwegian
- Help to develop and implement innovative digital solutions to improve our business processes
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure seamless integration of digital solutions
- Have great client contact with Norwegian clients
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Currently enrolled in a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s program
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Being passionate about digitalization, innovation, and Investor Relations is a plus.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Chance to be part of a talented and innovative team
- Exposure to the financial industry and investment management
- Modern work structure with the possibility of working hybrid – from home or our office in Islands Brygge, Copenhagen.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the requirements, please submit your application, including your CV and a brief cover letter, to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!